meganddia.myfastforum.org: A fan forum for discussing Meg & Dia.
Join! (free) FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in

Setlist Suggestions

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    meganddia.myfastforum.org Forum Index -> Ask a MaD Member
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
chibikim



Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 111


Location: Bronx, NY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Setlist Suggestions  Reply with quote

Wasn't sure if I should ask this here or on Formspring but considering the negativity there, I thought I should post my question here.

To the band,
Do you guys have your setlist ready for the next tour? Are you planning to do any OHIG songs? And could you possibly squeeze in "Kiss You Goodnight"?
_________________

"Listen up this is how to save your life"...Why do they speak like they can change my mind?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NP
Band Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2010
Birthday: 27 May 1984
Posts: 17


Location: UTAH

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We haven't compiled any sort of set list yet. I would expect to hear mostly new songs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meowmix4jo



Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Birthday: 4 December 1990
Posts: 47



PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you guys play Lessons In New Jersey as this is probably my favorite song live.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
chibikim



Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 111


Location: Bronx, NY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
We haven't compiled any sort of set list yet. I would expect to hear mostly new songs.


Okey dokey. A set list of new songs sounds good.  Smile
_________________

"Listen up this is how to save your life"...Why do they speak like they can change my mind?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fastlikeabear



Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 31



PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
We haven't compiled any sort of set list yet. I would expect to hear mostly new songs.


play all your songs.

i'm ready for a 4 hour set.  Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jdrogers



Joined: 15 Jul 2010
Birthday: 7 September 1987
Posts: 238



PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fastlikeabear wrote:
NP wrote:
We haven't compiled any sort of set list yet. I would expect to hear mostly new songs.


play all your songs.

i'm ready for a 4 hour set.  Very Happy


The real question is the band ready for a 4 hour set.  Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fastlikeabear



Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 31



PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdrogers wrote:
fastlikeabear wrote:
NP wrote:
We haven't compiled any sort of set list yet. I would expect to hear mostly new songs.


play all your songs.

i'm ready for a 4 hour set.  Very Happy


The real question is the band ready for a 4 hour set.  Very Happy


oh they were born ready my friend, they were born ready.   Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jdrogers



Joined: 15 Jul 2010
Birthday: 7 September 1987
Posts: 238



PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fastlikeabear wrote:
jdrogers wrote:
fastlikeabear wrote:
NP wrote:
We haven't compiled any sort of set list yet. I would expect to hear mostly new songs.


play all your songs.

i'm ready for a 4 hour set.  Very Happy


The real question is the band ready for a 4 hour set.  Very Happy


oh they were born ready my friend, they were born ready.   Very Happy


Good to know.  Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chibikim



Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 111


Location: Bronx, NY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ lots of smileys Smile
_________________

"Listen up this is how to save your life"...Why do they speak like they can change my mind?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jdrogers



Joined: 15 Jul 2010
Birthday: 7 September 1987
Posts: 238



PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ I think it is because were all so happy.  Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
haileydays



Joined: 15 Jul 2010
Birthday: 22 January 1989
Posts: 38


Location: Minnesota

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdrogers wrote:
fastlikeabear wrote:
jdrogers wrote:
fastlikeabear wrote:
NP wrote:
We haven't compiled any sort of set list yet. I would expect to hear mostly new songs.


play all your songs.

i'm ready for a 4 hour set.  Very Happy


The real question is the band ready for a 4 hour set.  Very Happy


oh they were born ready my friend, they were born ready.   Very Happy


Good to know.  Very Happy


^ off topic but oh well, that made me laugh pretty dang hard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
fightffyrdmns



Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 46



PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should play all of their songs, starting from Our Home is Gone. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BritaniiBabe



Joined: 31 Jul 2010
Posts: 17



PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they should play What Are You Into? Smile))

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    meganddia.myfastforum.org Forum Index -> Ask a MaD Member All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
XHTML 1.1 Valid  CSS Valid

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum